The Light Foundation and Gronk Nation Youth Foundation Present
Patriots Day Raffle
Benefiting the Light Foundation, Gronk Nation Youth Foundation and military service initiatives
Days Left to Enter
Winning ticket will be drawn on April 15th at 8:00 PM EST
The winner will be contacted via phone shortly after the raffle drawing.
- Two tickets to Boston Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays Game on Monday April 17th
- Hotel accommodations at the Envoy Hotel for Sunday, April 16th – Tuesday, April 19th
- Travel allowance of $1500 for flights
- Meet & Greet with the Gronkowski Family
- Transportation from Red Sox game on Gronk Bus
- Tom Brady signed jersey
- A canvas giclee by Brian Fox
- Signed jerseys from Rob Gronkowski
- Signed memorabilia from Matt Light
- And more
The raffle proceeds will support the Light Foundation, Gronk Nation Youth Foundation and military service initiatives.
* Raffle only open to individual legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding AL, CA, HI, IN, MT, NY, RI, SD, UT and WA).
About the Light Foundation
The Light Foundation is 501(c)(3) charity with the mission of instilling and augmenting the values of responsibility, accountability and hard work by providing youth with unique outdoor learning experiences that assist them in reaching their highest potential. Its goal is to lead young people down a path to becoming responsible members of their communities who are capable of passing on the torch of leadership and achievement to their friends and family.
About Gronk Nation Youth Foundation
The Gronkowski family loves to get hyped, lift weights, and play football on Sundays, but they also love to give back to the community. The Gronk Nation Youth Foundation is an organization dedicated to inspiring and supporting our youth to reach their maximum potential by empowering them to be positively involved in sports, community activities, education, and fitness.